We believe that an ongoing effort to resolve the methodological issues will ensure a successful MS-CPAS2:
The Mississippi Assessment Center has developed this tool to help district test coordinators prepare for MS-CPAS2 testing. How this tool works:
- The MAC imports secondary student and teacher information from your rosters.
- You log in and confirm the data is correct:
- Confirm the classes and teachers being taught in your system as they relate to MS-CPAS2.
- Confirm student ID numbers are correct.
- Confirm the students in each class and let us know if they should be scheduled for exams.
Begin verification (only when phase is active)
Technology System Requirements
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Web browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- Plug-ins and other applications:
- Adobe Flash Player version 7 or higher
- Java Virtual Machine (JVM) version 1.4 or higher
- Screen resolution: 1024 by 768 or higher
- Network connection: wired