ONBOARDING DATES: JULY 9 - 12, 2018
Mississippi State University, Research & Curriculum Unit
Coach University is a structured program of professional learning designed to develop exceptional instructional coaches in schools and districts across Mississippi. The program is designed to build a cohesive foundation for instructional coaching while developing sustainable staff capacity. The Coach University curriculum is specific to the Mississippi education landscape with a strong emphasis on instructional strategies that support the Mississippi College and Career Readiness Standards.
WHAT SERVICES DOES COACH UNIVERSITY INCLUDE?
Coach University is a program that takes place over the course of 12 months. The following services are included within this program:
- Individualized on-site support
- Group professional development
- Foundational training with school staff and administrators
- Learning tours
- Statewide conference highlighting instructional best practices
WHAT ARE THE OUTCOMES FOR COACH UNIVERSITY?
Upon completion of the program, instructional coaches will be equipped with the skills to:
- Facilitate whole-staff professional development
- Conduct model lessons and co-teach
- Support an instructional rounds model
- Help faculties use classroom evidence and multiple sources of data
- Partner with principals as instructional leaders
To register, please visit this link https://rcu.gosignmeup.com and search for “Coach U". For more information, contact Cindy Ming at email@example.com or (662) 325-2510.