CTE Administrator Endorsement
The MDE Office of Career and Technical Education, the Commission on Educator Licensure, and the State Board of Education have approved the #911 CTE Administrator endorsement for newly hired CTE administrators. These administrators will be given a nonrenewable, provisional three-year license — #911 CTE Administrator. This license is an add-on endorsement awarded to an applicant who holds a currently valid 486 license. During the three-year provisional period, the applicant must successfully complete all three requirements stated below. At the time of the successful completion of all requirements, the applicant will be awarded a standard #911 CTE Administrator license.
Administrator Endorsement Academy Registration Process
Registration for the new 2024-2025 cohort will open in March 2024. To register for an administrator endorsement academy training listed below, please follow the steps below.
- You must have a valid, active email address and a valid 486 license.
- To participate, you must have been or will be hired as a new CTE director or assistant director. A letter from a superintendent saying that the applicant will move into a CTE administration position within one year of notice will be the only exception allowed. This letter must be provided upon registration.
- Go to rcu.gosignmeup.com, search for CTE Administrator Academy, and follow the directions on the screen. Please remember to update your profile (after logging into GoSignMeUp, click My Pages, then Profile) so that we have the email address you will be using during the summer session. We will contact you often during the summer, so you will need to check the email address we have on file for you.
- Be prepared to enter debit/credit card information upon course registration. If paying with a school purchase order, please enter the PO number in the requested field and send a copy of the PO to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration will not be completed without an approved transaction. For payment questions, please contact the RCU business office at email@example.com.
- If you have trouble registering in GoSignMeUp, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 662.325.2510.
- Please check your email often so you will not miss any important information from us or content-specific trainers. You may need to check your junk mail folder as sometimes emails go there instead of your inbox.